Rules & Conditions
- Place a minimum order of 24 units to activate your account (can be placed in a single order or as a collective sum over 30 days)
- At least one person per dealer location must successfully complete Advanatge online training program
- For associate dealers that enroll in the 1st half of the year, training must be completed by December 31st of the year enrolled
- For associate dealers that enroll in the 2nd half of the year, training must be completed by December 31st of the following year must purchase a minimum of 96 tires each calendar year to remain in the program
- Deadline for enrollment for a quarter is the last day of the quarter
- Only Yokohama consumer tires are eligible for points
Tier level requirements are on a per location basis. When Yokohama purchases for multi-location associate dealers are reported as a combined total, we reserve the right to divide the purchase among each location to arrive at the per location quarterly and annual units achieved
Enrollment in the Yokohama Advantage program can be revoked after each year if the associate dealer is unable to comply with the rules & conditions
Yokohama has the right to change or revise the rules and conditions or program details at anytime at their discretion
- Only purchases made through your preferred wholesaler will qualify for Advantage rewards
- Distributors are to submit your Advantage points by the 5th business day of the following month in order for us to show current month’s information on the dashboard
- Payments are to be made by cheque
- Cash payment is based on the highest cash reward level reached by the dealer
REQUESTING A SECONDARY SERVICING DEALER FOR AN EXISTING ASSOCIATE DEALER
- The Associate Dealer (Dealer Principal / Owner) must email their Yokohama Account Manager requesting the addition of a secondary supplier for the ADVANTAGE program.
- The acceptance of the secondary supplier will only be effective once Yokohama has confirmed the activation of the secondary supplier.
TRANSFER OF PRIMARY OR SECONDARY SERVICING DEALER
An Advantage Associate Dealer reserves the right to choose the Advantage Servicing Dealer to which they will be assigned. Transfer requests can be initiated by an Advantage Associate Dealer provided the following criteria are met:
- The applicable Yokohama Account Manager and Business Development Manager approve the transfer.
- The Advantage Associate Dealer has not switched Servicing Dealers within the last 12 months.
- Transfers are only effective at the beginning of a new month and require two weeks’ notice.
- If the Associate Dealer transfers mid-month they forfeit all benefits earned as a result of purchases from their original Servicing Dealer in that month
- If approved, the Associate Dealer will receive quarterly rewards based on their performance with the new Servicing Dealer beginning the transfer date/month designated on the email request.